Thursday, April 11, 2013

I'm famous now...

No, not really.  So I'm a fan of cghub and gather tons of inspiration reference every week from the great artists that are showcased there.  I started a profile a while back, but only posted 4 or 5 images.  To be expected, I had no traffic.  But recently I decided to add more of my stuff in hopes that it might get my work out to more people.  Well, yesterday I was totally surprised to see one of my pieces show up on the "Popular Now" mosaic on the cghub homepage.  A tiny little square with a tiny little thumbnail of one of my pieces.  I was totally stoked! 

Anyway, I had a hard time finding that thumbnail again, so I took a screenshot to document the moment...


Feel free to visit my profile on cghub.com and if you're on there already, please send me a note.  Happy to exchange contacts.

No comments: