Thursday, October 20, 2011

Working on the scifi...



I'm really horrible with this blog thing.  I've been very busy over the last year, but much of that busyness was with freelance work that I can't post up here.  Well, my freelance work has slowed in the last month and it has allowed me the time to do other things.  I've realized that I have nothing sci fi in my portfolio and so I'm making a big push to fill that gap.  It's been hard and sci fi is a lot less forgiving than fantasy, but I have one piece to show for it.  Since I only had a couple of hours per week to put into this, I was very sick of it by the time it was done, but I'm still fairly pleased with myself.  Lot to work on still, though.   More to come soon.  Probably some vehicle designs!

1 comment:

Sukanto Debnath said...

Superb! Loved it!