Friday, August 03, 2007

Some Great Leyendecker Images!


Hey all! Just started a new blog around the corner from here at www.jcleyendecker.blogspot.com. On this blog, I've put quite a few high resolution scans of some Joseph Leyendecker SEP covers. I've had a collection of originals (covers, that is) for some time, but with the help of some friends at work, I have been able to digitize them for the whole world to see. There is a site out there with more Leyendecker covers, but they are all quite small. There are only thirty images here, but they are big enough to really appreciate. I have a couple framed covers I have at work and home that have not been scanned yet, so more to come. In the meantime, please enjoy!

6 comments:

Doodle.nl said...

Thank you so so so much! These are so hard to find in a good size, I'll start staring right now :)

Eduardo Avenir II said...

thx so much for these! and awesome work on ur blog btw

JP said...

Wow. Very nice! His work is always inspirational, and it was great of you to share them.

Peace!

Phattro said...

excellent collection. and thanks for sharing them. They put smile on my face.

Martin Kau said...

Did i ever tell you how much i love you. Dude thanx for the awesome blog.

Unknown said...

What can I say, just simply awesome!
How's life there?