Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sorry! It's been too long...

I wanted to post my apologies for not adding anything new to the blog in a while. After graduation, I tried to update pretty regularly. But since moving to North Carolina and starting work at Red Storm Entertainment, I have been taking the opportunity to spend more quality time with my wife and two boys. Something that I haven't been able to do in a long time.

I will probably be adding some figure studies I did at Red Storm soon, just to prove I'm not dead. I'm also writing a short story/comic and hope to begin working on some illustrations for it soon. As those come along, I'll post pieces of them for anyone that might be interested.

I want to thank my incredible teachers and great friends at SJSU and the many others who have been so supportive of me and my work over the past 5 years. I can't believe how much has changed since May. Hope y'all are well! Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

coffman said...

nice to see a new post, hope you like your new job and north carolina. sounds like you are doing well. i look forward to seeing some new work too.

Armand Serrano said...

I know how it is, Andrew. I had several major moves myself. Enjoy Red Storm and hope to see some of your stuff soon. Regards to the family.

Martin Kau said...

Andrew! Man I just heard you moved away. CONGRATS! heard it's a great gig which'll work well for you long term. Very happy for you. Things are well with me, still posting stuff on the blog from time to time, and just trying to land that foot in the door at a company I can truly get the most out of as a persona nd artist. Drop me a line anytime. Mookau13@yahoo.com. Take care and congrats again :) Oh and isn't working just so much cooler, you can actually have some life back. :D yay!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That's quite a move! How is North Carolina? I hope you'll enjoy your new life there! keep us posted!